Mixing Department-2nd Shift
Located in Milford, MA
- Performs all duties in a safe working manner, following all safety policies and procedures.
- Blend batch to designated formula.
- Learn how to fill-off batches and fill batches.
- Record all adjustments made to batches.
- Upon completion of batch make sure work area is cleaned up.
- Follow batch fill-out instructions as they relate to filter/straining requirements, container requirements, agitation of material requirements and labeling requirements.
- Select approved batches to be filled by ship date or supervisors’ instructions.
- Set up filtering equipment per batch ticket instructions and operate filling equipment.
- Directly responsible for housekeeping and control of waste generation.
- Operation of powered material handling equipment (PMHE) to move, store, load, and unload hazardous finished product(s).
- Unloading and loading of bulk tank-wagons.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years chemical plant/paint making experience preferred
- Experience with SAP an asset
- Possess basic computer and mathematical problem-solving skills inclusive of working with weight fractions
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to work with various types of automation
- Successfully complete a pre-employment mechanical aptitude test, background check, physical and drug screening
- Ability to be licensed to operate fork trucks
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration skills and work within self-managed team environment
- Must be able to use various forms of PPE including respiratory protection
- Ability to use hand tools and lift up to 75 lbs. and work at heights at or above 30 feet
- Ability to work rotating shift schedule with assigned overtime or other assigned schedules
Express Office: Worcester
1241 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01603