Located in Bend, OR
We are looking for a highly motivated, talented industry professional with in-depth knowledge of kitchen management, team leadership and food production. Must have the ability to cook on the line, train and manage costs while pushing the kitchen team. This position supervises, organizes, and directs the operation of the kitchen along with all aspects of purchasing and food production. Must be able to thrive in a fast and fun environment!
Desired candidate qualities:
- A degree in Culinary Arts (or applicable experience) with solid culinary skills.
Attention to detail.
- 5+ years’ experience in a high-volume restaurant or similar.
- Working with multiple purveyors to find the best products.
- Can work well with others, take direction under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Manage the members of the kitchen team and their functions according to their needs and the fulfillment of the expected results.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks, lift heavy objects up to and including 40 pounds.
- Supervises and expedites all food production items in accordance with standards of quality, quantity control, taste, and presentation.
- Training new staff members.
- Prevents the spoiling and contamination of foods by utilizing proper sanitation practices and ensuring compliance with policy and health regulations.
- Ability to work on feet for extended periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and team building skills.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and an above-average ability to multitask.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
Most important Skills:
- Ability to work well within a team, both at a management level and with staff.
- A whatever it takes mentality.
For confidential consideration please send your resume to Chris.Harris@SRGEXpress.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702