Restaurant General Manager
Located in Bend, OR
We have partnered with an incredible locally owned and operated restaurant that is seeking a General Manager. This restaurant focuses on ethically sourced quality products that are served quickly and efficiently for either sit in dinning or to go orders.
This position oversees all aspects of the restaurant including both FOH and BOH
What you will need
- Restaurant Management FOH 3-5 years Managerial and leadership experience.
- Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Decision Making, Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel)
- Cost controls, health and safety practices and high standards as well as attention to detail.
- Have excellent time management.
- Emphasis on a positive culture, incorporating proven systems and implementation of SOP's.
- Leadership traits include honesty, strong work ethic and an overall moral integrity with a hands-on management style.
What you will do
- Control purchases and inventory by meeting with the kitchen manager; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; taking corrective actions.
- Maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and guest-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintain guest satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service standards. Initiating improvements and building relationships with guests.
- Staff recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Manage shifts which includes daily decision making, scheduling, and planning
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Interview hourly employees. Direct hiring, supervision, development and, when necessary, termination of employees.
- Conduct orientation explain the culture/food philosophy and oversee the training of new employees.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts. standards, product quality and cleanliness.
This position offers opportunity for growth and advancement within a mission driven and goal-oriented restaurant group.
For confidential consideration please sent your resume to Chris.Harris@SRGExpress.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702