Electronics Technician (Permanent Opportunity)
Located in Troy, MI
A leading authority in Industrial Power Treatment is hiring an Electronics Technician for their growing facility located in Troy, MI. Capitalizing on over 50 years of experience, this dynamic company designs, engineers, and manufactures products that provide electrical power conditioning and protection. This is a permanent opportunity with a stable manufacturer who is proud of their products and employees!
- Test equipment including testing for voltage AC/DC, measuring the capacitance of capacitors current and view waveform of output for electrical signal
- Pretest transformers for conformance to customer needs including single phase, double phase and three phases
- Perform calibrations and load flow computations on transformers to validate wattage performance
- Execute final testing on build completions to verify functionality before equipment is shipped to customer
Required Skills, Shift and Compensation:
- Must have at least 1-year of hands on experience as an Electrical Technician working with testing equipment and/or have an associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (or near completion)
- Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm; Overtime available and is typically on a voluntary basis
- Pay: $16.00-$18.00/hour to start, depending upon experience, with a performance and compensation review after 90 days of employment
This is a long term, permanent opportunity with a full benefit’s package offered upon hire including health insurance, paid holiday & vacation time, profit sharing bonus, and an annual compensation/ performance review.
If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307