Commercial Plumber (Direct Hire)
Located in Sterling Heights, MI
A leading corrosion control company is hiring an experienced Plumber for their Sterling Heights, MI location. The plumber is responsible for responding to work orders that range from routine maintenance to emergency calls to assist customers with their commercial plumbing needs. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity offering competitive pay and overtime, stability, and opportunity to pursue licenses paid for by the company.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience as plumber or equivalent
- Experience in commercial plumbing of buildings (schools, hospitals, high rise buildings, etc.)
- Must be open to work during some evenings and/or weekends (rare and only as needed)
- Well-rounded in all aspects of plumbing and maintenance plumbing
- Ability to lift up to 60-65 lbs. as needed
- Able to travel for out of town work when required. All expenses are paid by the company.
- A Journeyman’s or Master License highly preferred
This is a direct hire opportunity offering a competitive hourly pay rate and benefit’s package upon hire. If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to Jobs.RochesterHillsMI@ExpressPros.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307