Located in Indianapolis, IN
- Responsible to setup and start the production processes.
- Responsible to shutdown and internally clean the process equipment.
- Responsible to continuously monitor equipment and instrumentation safely, and with minimal guidance. Equipment may include, but not be limited to: mills, blenders, shakers, PLC’s, water systems, pumps, extruders/dispersers, forklifts and hand trucks.
- Ensure all documentation is cGMP compliant.
- Adhere to safety and quality protocols including uniforms, hairnets, beard covers, safety glasses, hardhats and hearing protection.
Location: Indianapolis, IN East
Position Type: this is a temp/perm opportunity
Shifts: 2/2/3 rotating
- must be able to lift up to 75 pounds safely
- must be self motivated and able to work with little supervision
- capable of working in a dusty environment
- lean manufacturing understanding/experience is highly desired
- TPM understand/experience is highly desired
- able to pass a pre employment physical/drug test
Call or text 317-251-3608 to apply.
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical and Dental
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
- PerksAtWork access for discounts on 1000s of items
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to 100+ free courses on ExpressLearn
Express Office: Indianapolis (East)
5060 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220