Duties Engineer - Maintenance
Located in Branson, MO
- Maintain and repair all guest facilities for the safety and comfort of the guest.
- Operate, maintain and assist in repairs of HVAC equipment to provide comfortable conditions throughout the facility.
- Operate, maintain, and repair pools and related equipment in order to keep clear and chemically balanced.
- Maintain and repair kitchen, restaurant and lounge equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation of the food and beverage departments.
- Maintain and repair sound systems, staging tables, chairs, etc. for the safe and efficient operation of the conference areas.
- Maintain integrity of the automatic alarm systems so that any conditions affecting building security or creating a fire hazard can be corrected.
- Keep adequate level of parts and supplies required for facility and inform supervisor of equipment and supply needs. Perform regular equipment maintenance to prevent major and costly breakdown.
- Regularly lift/move up to 25lbs
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
CALL OR STOP BY OUR OFFICE TODAY!
WE ARE OPEN MON-FRI 8AM-5PM
LOCATED AT: 2001 STATE HWY 248, STE 8, BRANSON,MO 65616
PH: (417) 335-2700
Express Office: Branson
2001 State Highway 248
Branson, MO 65616