Located in Lincoln, NE
Salary: Up to $20
Express Employment is looking for qualified individuals to assemble instruments and sub-assemblies by following Assembly Plans, and Engineering Drawings. Hand tools and/or machines will be used to assembly the parts and products. This position is a temporary position, pay from $16-20/hour depending on experience. Hours are flexible, full time, and overtime is possible.
- Assembly electronic components, parts, and instruments.
- Read and follow Assembly Plans, Engineering Drawings, and verbal instruction.
- Operate equipment to press, shape, or wind component parts
- Connect wires to circuit and other components, connectors, terminals, and contacts points by soldering, or welding.
- General manufacturing experience preferred
- Soldering experience preferred
- Physical dexterity and motor skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Dependable and reliable
This position would be ideal for someone looking to expand their experience in the electrical field, including students currently in school. Please send resume''s to madison.liske@expresspros. com and call 402-420-5800!
Express Office: Lincoln
4955 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510