Manufacturing Shop Supervisor
Located in Orland, CA
Salary: $65,000/year DOE
Express Employment Professionals, a leader in staffing in the north state, is seeking Manufacturing Shop Supervisor to join our client’s team in Orland, CA.
$65,000/year (DOE) plus benefits package!
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Shop Supervisor:
- Coordinating and overseeing the workload and flow of items being manufactured.
- Managing inventory of raw materials.
- Directing the efforts of shop workers.
- Working “hands on” in shop as welder/fabricator, machinist.
- Training and mentoring new employees.
Requirements of Manufacturing Shop Supervisor:
- Strong leadership, communication, and mentoring skills and ability to motivate a team.
- Proven experience as a welder/fabricator and manual machinist.
- Experience and/or knowledge of operating manufacturing shop equipment, such as band saw, shear, press brake, plasma cutter, and other.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings and apply concepts of basic math and geometry.
- Understanding of power transmission systems, including belt and chain drives, hydraulics, and gearboxes.
- Ability to use computers and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
Call 530-988-4567 for an immediate interview or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Red Bluff
243 South Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080