Located in Orem, UT
We are searching for a reliable, deadline-driven MIG Welder to join a team of skilled professionals. This position does not need pre-certifications in welding, but some experience is required. The shift is Monday through Thursday, 6 AM to 4 PM with a three-day weekend. You must have metatarsal steel toed boots, welding gloves and leathers. A hood will be provided unless you have one you like. The position requires you to lift to 40 pounds, be on your feet for the full ten-hour shift except lunch and breaks and be able to bend, twist, and stretch.
MIG Welder Responsibilities:
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately.
- Training welding apprentices and mentoring recruits.
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Operating cranes and other machinery to transport materials to welding worksites.
- Determining correct gas ratios.
- Testing the strength of each join during and after project completion.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
- Liaising with the line manager or supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
MIG Welder Requirements:
- Excellent stamina, strength, and dexterity.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Sound understanding of welding safety.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
Three Ways to Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to Jeniffer.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office 801-374-9300
- Visit our office: 1041 South Orem Blvd, Orem, UT 84058
Express Office: Orem
1041 South Orem Boulevard
Orem, UT 84058