Program Shift Supervisor
Located in San Francisco, CA
Express Employment Professionals is hiring for Program Shift Supervisors in San Francisco!
Fantastic Opportunity to work for a Non Profit Community Organization in the Bay Area.
- Provide leadership to staff. Supervision of staff, including coaching, evaluating, staff development, and training.
- Ensure quality provision of all direct services. Maintain focus on client needs, client satisfaction, and results-driven approach. Consult with staff as necessary and provide guidance.
- Promptly and effectively address critical and emergency situations. Use problem-solving for difficult issues and situations. Communicate critical issues to all appropriate supervisors and team leaders.
- Be accessible for emergencies and back-up for other shifts when needed. Requires some additional hours for meetings and trainings.
- Comply with all Homelessness and Supportive Housing contractual requirements and maintain records for quality assurance and reporting.
- Complete and submit daily shift reports to the Site Manager at the end of every shift.
- Oversight of access to and security of the storage facility.
- Document and communicate on a daily basis all facets of the operation to the Site Manager.
- Develop and maintain weekly work schedules, post assignments, and responsibilities for staff.
- Review and approve all Program Monitor timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Review and process holiday and vacation request forms.
- Attend weekly meetings with Site Manager.
- Attend all meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Monitor the injury and illness prevention program and OSHA requirements
- Two years of experience working with the diversity of the homeless population, particularly with unhoused persons living on the streets of San Francisco.
- Two years of supervisory experience, preferably in a shelter or similar congregate setting.
- Proficient in data entry and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Experience in working with people who are navigating mental illness or substance abuse preferred.
- Sensitivity to the needs of diverse ethnic, cultural, religious, gender/transgender populations.
- Ability to de-escalate crisis situations and make decisions under pressure while maintaining professionalism.
- Ability to maintain professional rapport and boundaries with staff, volunteers, and clients.
- Four-year degree in Social Services or related field.
- Available for Multiple Shifts
Express Office: San Ramon
2303 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583