Located in Scotts valley, CA
- Assembles product as instructed by Manufacturing Process Instructions.
- Maintains the manufacturing area cleanliness and organization as described by Manufacturing
- Process Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identifies non-conforming materials.
- Provide feedback for process and product improvements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and follow manufacturing process instructions with associated tooling and material.
- Ability and willingness to work in a controlled environment assembly area.
- Manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination to assemble medical devices.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate in English both written and verbally.
- Ability to provide concentrated visual and mental attention.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to perform assembly tasks, handle objects, tools, or control equipment.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
Express Office: Santa Cruz
9000 Soquel Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95062