Food Packaging Shift
Located in Ridgefield, WA
EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS IS HIRING FOR MULTIPLE ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS FOR OUR CLIENT IN RIDGEFIELD, WA!
Will be sorting and packaging vitamins on an assembly line.
Will be rotating between the clean room doing sorting and visual inspection and the packaging line and will be responsible for some sanitation on the production line.
- Seeking individuals that are very quick with their hands and have the ability to stand for a 12 hour shift, for a day shift.
- Lifting required of 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Could potentially be asked if they are interested in overtime during the week as well.
SAFETY Dress Code:
Please have their attire be GMP Compliant: Long pants (no sweats, capris, shorts, holes, rips or tears, rhinestones), comfortable shoes must be closed toed and heeled, shirt sleeves must be T-shirt length or longer.
Pay Rate: $14.50-$15.50 depending on shift.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
1. Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa.
2. Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
3. Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632