Product Assembler, $15.50/hr
Located in Vista, CA
Job Summary: Under close supervision utilizes written procedures to perform all steps required to assemble knee braces and related products. Follows methods, and sequence of operations according to specifications, blueprints, and bills of materials. Ensures quality and product conformance. Sets up assembly for production. Visually and mechanical inspection of incoming and in-process components and assemblies. Performs maintenance responsibilities as needed to keep surrounding area clean, safe, and organized.
Performs various tasks which may include but are not limited to:
• Use of tools to assemble small parts
• Light hammering
• Sanding to prepare surfaces for paint
• Preparing and mixing paint
• Cutting of materials
• Participate on manufacturing audits and 5S program.
• Inform supervisor or lead of work-related problems
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and assembly drawings (English).
• Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• People with general assembly and/or production experience will be good candidates. Any type of manufacturing background. No experience needed, willing to train.
Associate can start anytime between 6am-8am (8 hour shift)
CALL EXPRESS NORTH SAN DIEGO 760-643-0165 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT OR
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO JOBS.CARLSBADCA@EXPRESSPROS.COM
- APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.expresspros.com/
Express Office: San Marcos
324 State Place
Escondido, CA 92029