Expansion Operators [2nd and 3rd shift] $20.25-21.75/hr
Located in San Marcos, CA
- To provide quality expanded materials by setting up and operating an expansion machine following documented instructions. These include Work Instructions, Work Orders, Shop Orders, Engineering Work Orders and any other specific instructions as assigned by management, supervisors or lead operators to best meet requirements of the customer.
- Must be able to recognize and remedy basic problems in the operation of an expansion process. Continually monitor performance of equipment. Recognize and solve problems by being instantly alert for diameter changes, color changes, surface discrepancies or other variables involved in expansion of tubing.
- Meet manufacturing, quality, internal and external standards, and specifications while conserving material whenever possible.
- Maintain safe and orderly work area by following the Safety Policies and Procedures Manual and housekeeping standards of SEIP. Notify supervisor of any unusual machine conditions or safety concerns.
- Maintain and store tooling by keeping dies and inspection tools clean and within prescribed plant engineering tolerances. Report to supervisor any worn or missing tooling.
- Assist in basic preventive maintenance of assigned machine or machines as directed by Supervisor, Engineering or Maintenance
*******PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED********
2nd shift, 3pm-11pm, $19.50/hr.
3rd shift, 11pm-7am, $21/hr.
- CALL EXPRESS NORTH SAN DIEGO FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW (760) 643-0165 OR
- SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO CARLSBADCA@EXPRESSPROS.COM
- APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.expresspros.com/
Express Office: San Marcos
324 State Place
Escondido, CA 92029