Express Franchise Manager - Richmond, CA
Located in Richmond, CA
Salary: Excellent comp & benefits!
The Franchise/Office Manager coordinates with the Franchisee to promote the office philosophy and direct sales, administrative, and operational functions. The Office Manager is responsible for executing and implementing the plan the franchise owner has developed to organize and implement strategies promoting the growth of Express within the franchise territory. This work involves the regular exercise of discretion and judgment regarding all facets of the Franchisee’s finances and operating systems. The Office Manager should assume responsibility for all sales and operations of an office.
- Organize and participate in sales activities in a given geographic territory or with specific accounts by making regular personal and telephone contacts.
- Oversee the administrative functions necessary to ensure an adequate supply of applicants, employees, and candidates to meet the needs of client companies.
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise all internal office personnel consistent with company policies and procedures to ensure that office objectives are met.
- Prepare budgets and maintain expense control, ensuring budgeted profit level.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
What You Get to Do!
Directs the Operational Activities of the Franchise
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws governing the workplace and employment process.
- Administers the performance management system through regular individual performance appraisals and authorizes compensation adjustments.
- Establishes office and individual objectives, administers corrective discipline, and when necessary, terminates employees.
- Communicates and administers all Express policies, procedures, and programs.
- Ensures a professional office appearance and the safety of all employees, applicants, and visitors.
- Tours client facilities, evaluating the work environment and compliance with legal notice-posting requirements.
- Analyzes frequency and severity of safety hazards and determines potential for financial risk to the Franchise.
- Meets with client owners, managers, and department heads to solve problems, ascertain specific needs, and determine essential job function requirements. Communicates client assignment details to internal staff
- Ensures the accurate and timely delivery of all payrolls.
- Investigates allegations of harassment and misconduct, recommends appropriate action, and ensures non-retaliation.
Directs All Sales and Marketing Activities
- Establishes sales goals to ensure maximum market share and gross margin.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set objectives.
- Organizes and conducts all marketing and sales endeavors within the Franchise territory. Determines new sales opportunities by monitoring new business start-ups, move-ins, and expansions.
- Conducts sales calls with the sales representative, negotiates rates, reviews and approves proposals, and consummates agreements.
- Conducts sales training meetings
Directs and Controls All Financial and Administrative Activities
- Creates operating forecasts and budgets and manages office to achieve established financial objectives.
- Monitors accounts receivable and initiates and concludes the collection process.
- Ensures the timely submission of new account credit applications.
- Evaluates and approves financial expenditures.
- Ensures the continuous operation of office equipment.
- Monitors and analyzes internal and external factors affecting finances, so that new opportunities may be pursued and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Maintains confidentiality of processed information.
Client & Public Relations
- Joins and actively participates in approved civic, professional, and industry organizations to develop personal skills and contacts for future business relationships.
- Represents Company at local job fairs, community service projects, and career days. Speaks to various groups, schools, and potential recruiting sources.
- Plans and directs the communication of information designed to keep the public informed of Express programs, accomplishments, and opportunities.
- Responds to requests for information from print and broadcast media.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Previous leadership experience in a service-based, sales environment
- Staffing industry experience strongly preferred
- Proven sales/business development experience
- The ability to inspire and motivate a team!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702