Located in Roxboro, NC
Long-term opening for a Security Guard opening at an industrial facility in the Roxboro, NC area. Working Mon-Fri 10:30pm-7am.
Guard staff are to meet the following qualifications:
- Physical Condition: All guards must be physically capable of performing the assigned duties.
- Literacy: All guards hired by the Contractor must be able to clearly understand and communicate in English, both written and verbal. They must also be able to compose legible reports in the English language.
- Computer Skills: All guards must be computer literate and possess basic understanding of how to navigate basic computer applications such as Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel. Duties may include operations of access control and CCTV systems.
- Proper PPE may be required to access parts of the site. This includes safety boots, hard hats, safety glasses and (FR) coveralls.
Guard staff will be responsible for monitoring and controlling access to the owner’s site. This includes:
- Control access and maintain an accurate log of everyone entering site.
- Monitoring camera and gate access systems.
- Contacting local law enforcement as required.
- Patrolling the site as requested.
- Assuming care and responsibility of keys and access cards
- Assist plant evacuations as directed.
- Personnel escorts when requested by Plant Management
- Conducting personnel and vehicle searches
- Answer phone calls, direct calls, and page workers when required
- Record and report on any unusual vehicles / activity at the plant property or in relation to it
Express Office: Oxford
124 Main Street
Oxford, NC 27565