Located in San Francisco, CA
Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a Program Monitor in San Francisco!
Fantastic Opportunity to work for a Non Profit Community Organization in the Bay Area.
The Program Monitor is responsible for monitoring the activities of residents of the shelter/center and ensuring compliance with program rules and expectations.
• Ability to ensure a safe, secure, and efficient facility and program 24 hours a day.
• Ability to ensure the safety of clients and staff in fire and other emergencies.
• Ability to ensure clients' compliance with agency policy and rules.
• Ability to encourage the client's successful move to stable housing.
Job Duties Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist clients, within limits, in processing issues and problem-solving.
• Monitor medication and consumption log in accordance with the medication policy of the program.
• Consult with direct supervisor or supervisor on-duty regarding client’s personal
• needs, behavior, and service planning.
• Check for contraband in the facility through general observation, room or package/purse searches per the search, contraband, and weapons protocols.
• Follow breathalyzer/urinalysis policy as necessary.
• Supervise program activities and other programming for clients.
• Attend staff meetings and training as directed.
• Maintain visitor protocol and follow daily log procedures
• Follow appropriate critical incident protocol and accompanying documentation.
• Maintain a comprehensive and accurate written record of events that occur during shifts, as well as thorough incident reports.
• Maintain client sign-in/out log as well as all other logbooks and records.
• Collect data using the agency database.
• Conduct periodic inspections of the facility and grounds through periodic rounds to ensure the security of the facility.
• Enforce periodic fire drills and perform other safety duties as directed to ensure the safety of clients, including implementing emergency evacuation protocol.
• Answer telephone and route calls or messages to appropriate staff. Respond to in-person and telephone inquiries from the public.
Express Office: San Ramon
2303 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583