Located in Portland , OR
A client of ours in the Portland Metro area is looking to add a Merchandiser to their team. This role is the final stop in ensuring all products get to the consumer. The Merchandisers stock, rotate and merchandise our products so they are ready to sell. This position works closely with our sales team to provide exceptional customer service to assigned accounts.
Temporary position but you never know what can happen!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly paychecks
- We offer $100 referral bonuses, if you have friends or family looking for work, we will pay you!!!
- Drive within assigned route to work product from store back stock or delivery loads; aiding sales reps in stocking, handling beverage cases, and working products the company represents.
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you encounter throughout your job.
- Fill cold boxes and shelves with appropriate merchandise, and rotate product on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain the back-stock area to allow for a safe and efficient work environment.
- Organize back stock to ensure accurate order writing for sales.
- Build displays in stores and maintain POS (point of sale) as necessary.
- Interact in direct communication with store personnel and salespeople.
- Accurately clock in and out, adhering to state labor laws.
- Work with merchandising and sales team members on a continual basis to train, support and evaluate needs.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs):
- Previous grocery or retail experience.
- General knowledge of industry products.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable vehicle, and clean DMV record.
- Requires the use of your personal vehicle to drive from account to account. You will be reimbursed for business related driving expenses.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl daily.
- 18+ years of age.
Pay: $17/hr and reimbursed $.50 a mile
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right opportunity for you and your career. We offer competitive wages, immediate medical benefits, a 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, and more! Employment with Express Employment Professionals depends on successful completion of the Express process, which may include drug testing, background checks, meeting Express bonding requirements, and completing the work authorization paperwork.
Apply in 3 ways!
- Call us at 503.612.1800 Monday-Friday 7 am-5 pm
- Submit your application via www.ExpressPros.com/WestTualatin, be sure when you submit your app to submit it to the West Tualatin location.
- Stop by our office! Express Employment Professionals is located at 19407 SW Martinazzi Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062.
Express Office: West Tualatin
19407 Southwest Martinazzi Avenue
Tualatin, OR 97062