Located in aberfoyle , ON
Salary: 31.00 per hour
Payroll Specialist – Guelph
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join a progressive company in Guelph with a focus on quality, inclusion, and diversity!
Responsibilities, reporting to the Senior Manager of HR you will:
- Oversee and process hourly and salary-based payroll
- Respond to questions and provide information to managers, support staff and departments on all payroll matters
- Review insurance billings
- Maintain awareness of current payroll legislation and coordinates system parameter changes
- Oversee/perform manual calculations and adjustments as necessary
- Manage the year-end payroll processes
- Oversee timely completion Records of Employment and government summaries
- Ensure accurate handling of all employee deductions, including CPP, EI, federal taxes, garnishees, etc.
- Provide accurate government remittances for CPP, WSIB, and other source deductions
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual payroll deduction and remittance reports
What makes you a great fit for the Payroll Specialist role?
- 4+ years’ experience processing payroll
- Experience using Pay@work an asset
- Experience with SAP and asset
- CPC Certification an Asset
- Post-secondary Education in HR or Payroll a must have
- You are deadline oriented and enjoy a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail!!!
For more information about this role or other opportunities we have to offer, please send your resume to Jodi Maciag at
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals Guelph has been the leading Staffing partner in the Guelph and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting as many people in the Guelph area to work this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures
Express Office: Guelph
45 Speedvale Avenue East
Guelph, ON N1H 1J2