Located in Rochester, MN
2nd Shift Full-Time PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Obtain raw materials from warehouse.
- Weigh and measure ingredients.
- Combine and mix ingredients.
- Transfer materials during processing.
- Document activities according to established protocols.
- Assemble, sanitize, and operate equipment.
- Clean and maintain manufacturing and packaging equipment as well as facilities.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Must be able to read and understand SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment can be moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
- Must be able to stand on a concrete floor for the majority of the shift, walk part of the time and sit occasionally.
- Must be able to use fingers and hands to manipulate and adjust equipment and select and inspect product.
- Must be able to reach arm’s length, kneel and crouch at various times.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds at various times and 25 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to manipulate and use barrel mover with up to 600-pound load.
USUAL WORKING HOURS
- Monday – Thursday, 12:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Capability to work extended hours if necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous manufacturing experience within a cGMP environment.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Mathematical skills- ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Language skills- must be able to read, record and speak the English language.
- Reasoning ability- must have the ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations- must be able to obtain an industrial powered forklift certification.
- Must have clear vision from twenty inches to twenty feet & must be able to identify and distinguish colors.
For more information for this career opportunity, please contact Hollie Bowen, Employment Specialist, Express Employment Professionals, email@example.com and/or call Hollie direct at 507-280-2607.
Express Office: Rochester
2518 North Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906