Our Client has a need for an experienced individual, with a demonstrated all-around background in Business Administration. Candidates should possess strong verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated capabilities in MS-Office Suite products to work in a Multiple Department team-work oriented environment. Workplace environment is a 100-employee administrative office environment.
Helpful related past workplace background experience would include:
- Organizational internal and external communications
- HR related activities
- Meeting management with Sr. Management/Board of Directors
- Organizational Insurance Policy Renewals
- Data and worksheet report writing familiarity
- Project awareness capabilities
- Mail Rooms
- Customer Service
- Other software orientation and experience beyond MS-Office products
Higher Education degree in Business Administration would be beneficial, or a retired military administrative MOS.
Strong Microsoft Office skills
Demonstrated ability in analytical thinking
Written and Verbal communication skills
Scheduling and Planning
Attention to detail
Administrative writing and Reporting Skills
Time Management Skills
· A comprehensive compensation package, including a competitive salary; health and life insurance benefits, paid time off benefits, and retirement contributions.