Electrical Maintenance Technician DIRECT HIRE (2nd)
Located in Crystal Lake, IL
Salary: 31.00 and up
Well-established manufacturing company in Crystal Lake, IL is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician to work on 2nd shift. This is a temp to hire position with great benefits after hire. Our client is one of the biggest employers in McHenry County, there won’t be a dull moment on the job!
Electrical Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance task on production equipment, such as checking, cleaning or repairing equipment to detect and prevent problems.
- Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs calibrations or test at each piece of equipment to demonstrate proper use or to analyze malfunctions.
- Operate and trouble shoot PC, CNC and PLC equipment
- Works with supervisor to ensure required maintenance is completed
Electrical Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics experience
- Must have good working knowledge with electrical schematics and troubleshooting automated equipment
- 3 years machine maintenance experience in metal fabrication shop
- Must have strong PLC, CNC and PC troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Hours: 2nd shift
Pay: $65K and up
Qualified and interested candidates should apply online or send their resume to Annemarie.Heims@ExpressPros.com or call Annemarie at 815-788-8556.
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014