CNC Operator-Monroe, GA $15-$16.50/hr
Located in Monroe, GA
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts
Perform all CNC operational tasks involved in the production of Steering Machining products. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Perform product visual inspections and/or component dimensional checks with the use of various indicators and gauges as described in procedures or work instructions. Must be able to determine good or NG product.
- Assist in tool changes and changing of simple parts and fixtures on CNC equipment per machine documentation.
- Visually and manually check for defects in product or workmanship per quality standards.
- Record production and quality data to support manufacturing, engineering, quality, material control, and sales.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area utilizing the 5S policy in all aspects of processes, procedures and daily activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with preference in high speed equipment operation that included part/ machine inspections.
- Minimum 1 year of experience operating CNC Equipment (Machining/ Turning) that involved part gauging/ quality inspections.
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
- Physical strength sufficient to lift and carry 40 pounds frequently.
- 1st – 6:45a-3:15p Mon-Fri
- 2nd – 2:15p-11:15p Mon-Fri
- 3rd – 10:45p-7:15a Sun-Thurs
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Amelia.Morris@expresspros.com or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 202.
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606