Located in Austin, TX
Our client in Southwest Austin (West Lake Hills) is looking to add production associates to their growing team. They are looking for associates to help prepare samples to run a variety of quality control tests on construction materials such as soil, concrete, and geosynthetic liners. The ideal candidate would demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, attention to detail, and work well under pressure. This is a full-time evaluation to hire position from Monday – Friday, 6:00AM – 4:00PM, and pays $18/hr with the opportunity for overtime at $27/hr. Free lunch is provided twice a week, weekly pay, and the opportunity for advancement.
- Organize, cut, and assist with preparing construction materials for testing
- Receive products from deliveries and stock material in the warehouse
- Most tasks require high attention to detail such as cutting specific dimensions, labeling, and recording data
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs in addition to repetitive tasks depending on the work week
- Must be reliable, comfortable working independently, and strong work ethic
- Must have your own transportation and show up ready to work on time consistently.
- General labor, construction, or warehouse experience are a plus but not required
Express Office: Austin (Southwest)
2500 West William Cannon Drive
Austin, TX 78745