Located in Austin, TX
Our client in Southwest Austin is looking to add Construction/Materials Testers to add to their growing team. They are looking for associates to help prepare samples and run tests on a variety of construction materials. The ideal candidates would demonstrate a strong work ethic and produce top quality results. This is a full-time position with plenty of overtime for those who are willing to work. The hours are Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM with an occasional weekend may be required.
Pay starts at $15/hr but could go up depending on performance.
Free lunches provided daily!
- Organizing, cutting, and preparing construction materials
- Setting up tests, recording data, and resetting the testing area
- Some tests may involve heavy lifting (Up to 50lbs) and most tests require detail-oriented associates
- On-site training will be provided regarding the specifics of the different tests performed
- Must be reliable, dedicated, focused, and have an extremely strong work ethic
- You must have your own reliable transportation and show up ready to work on time every day.
- General labor, construction or warehouse backgrounds are a plus
Express Office: Austin (Southwest)
2500 West William Cannon Drive
Austin, TX 78745