Warehouse Operator - 2nd Shift
Located in Mundelein, IL
Large medical distribution is seeking 10 Warehouse Operators for Second Shift.
- 2nd shift 02:00PM – 12:00AM Mon-Fri , Overtime on Sunday 06:00AM – 02:30PM
- Pay is $16.50-17.00/hour based on experience
- Located in Mundelein
- Temp to Hire - excellent benefits upon hire
- Make a direct impact in the medical and health industry
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for operation of material handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating, and stacking product.
Duties for Warehouse Operators:
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying information; record amount of material received.
- Reads production schedule, order forms (customer, work, and/or shipping), or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Operates hand truck, stand up forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
Email resume to email@example.com
Or call / text 847-816-8422
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048