Accountant - Payroll
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits!
One of Central Oregon’s growing companies is adding a Payroll Accountant to their team!
What You Get to Do!
- Process payroll on a weekly basis. Includes the complexity of managing various regulations such as Prevailing Wage, Certified Payroll, Union Labor and benefit rules, multi-state overtime regulations and workers compensation rules.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Controllers attention.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile job cost reports.
- File multi-state sales and use tax returns.
- Review and reconcile payroll reports.
- Respond to all payroll tax notices.
- Download external payroll reports and save electronically.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of two years of experience processing payroll and general accounting.
- Experience with ADP payroll system is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with job cost accounting preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Resilient to coping with ever changing demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of an effective team.
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702