Leadership Development Manager
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
One of Central Oregon’s leading employers is seeking an experience Leadership Development Manager to join their team!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
Responsible for overseeing and implementing a comprehensive strategy to ensure we build effective leaders and support our promote-from-within programs. Establishes relationships with leaders and provides support as they develop their employees and build succession pipelines. Oversees the work of the Leadership Development team and provides coaching and development to employees.
- Develop, direct and oversee all aspects of the leadership development strategy and function including leadership competencies; build and oversee development programs, including management training, high potentials, and leadership training; ensures leadership strategy is in alignment with key employee development activities, such as Performance Management and Succession Planning; partner with other Training teams to ensure content is consistent across audiences and leadership development is included in audience training plans; understand current and future employee leadership competencies; analyze gaps to ensure program alignment, and develop new programs which will support Company strategy, operational goals, and fill the leadership pipeline. Manage regular updates to content to meet evolving business processes and leadership needs. Oversee the administration of specific training, workshops and certifications which are part of the leadership development programs. Facilitate leadership training.
- Supervise employees assigned to leadership development team; build and develop team members and their skills; assign work and monitor to ensure the team produces timely, high quality work; monitor team member progress on deliverables; set priorities; resolve issues; review, revise and approve team deliverables; ensure department standards and processes are followed.
- Provide support, as requested, from EVPs to support Leadership development activities in their department; manage outside vendors retained to deliver various program elements.
- Define, track and analyze relevant, business-focused training metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years leadership program design/development experience
- A minimum of 3+ years team management
- Consulting experience preferred
- Extensive experience managing multiple, overlapping deliverable schedules in a changing environment
- Extensive experience in leadership program design, development and delivery
- Proven track record of implementing measurably effective programs
- Effective facilitator and ability to effectively lead a team
- Experience with Cornerstone preferred
- Previous experience in an environment with very high expectations for deliverable quality and timeliness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with employees at all levels
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive organizational change
- Proven ability to motivate and coach employees to do their best work
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702