Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor
Located in Harvard, IL
Salary: $16-20 /hr
Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor – Harvard, IL
The Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor position provides administrative support, exceptional customer service and loan processing/maintenance for the loan department, loan officers and relationship bankers.
Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor Duties:
- The main function of the Loan Processor is to ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans.
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policies as well as federal and state regulations.
- Verify all supporting documentation is received utilizing checklists and policies prior to release of loan documents.
- Create and follow pipeline and Processing Checklists.
- Assist loan officers with past due loans, exceptions and other loan related issues.
- Order third party items such as: title work, appraisals, reviews, flood certifications, certificate of good standing, UCC, Credit Reports, Income Verification and title liens.
- Verify third party loan items including but not limited to the following: clear title work, proper insurance is in the file and property tax have been paid for all pieces of collateral.
- Review (with loan officer assistance) the borrower documentation for accuracy and completeness to ensure we have all supporting items/information needed for the file before loan closing is collected.
Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Knowledge of Laser Pro documentation software helpful.
- Knowledge of current core processing system helpful.
- Knowledge of accounting principles helpful.
- Monday thru Friday 8am - 5pm, some Saturday hours will be involved.
- May support other bank departments and activities.
- Some employee meetings may require nighttime or early morning attendance.
- Great training, room for advancement.
- Medical Benefits available.
If you are interested in this Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor position, please email your resume to email@example.com or call (815) 788-8556
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014