Apartment Maintenance Technician
Located in Bremerton, WA
Salary: $18-$20hr DOE
Overview: Bremerton apartment complex looking for experienced building maintenance technician for temporary full time assignment (possibility to go long term).
May include but not limited to the following:
- Perform facilities repairs, including painting, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, sheetrock, roofing, glazing, locks, landscaping, and minor electrical work as needed.
- Perform equipment repairs. Troubleshoot and repair commercial and residential equipment and building systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance, including routine and scheduled service procedures on commercial and residential equipment and building systems.
- Identify, order and maintain supplies, replacement parts, and tools needed to repair or service all commercial and residential facilities, equipment and building systems.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to Analyze problem and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair
- General knowledge of all trade tools, equipment, materials and techniques used in residential and commercial building trades preferred.
- Requires the ability to lift and carry up to 55 pounds.
- Experience in refrigeration, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, and landscaping preferred.
Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm
$18+DOE to start
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312