Production Operator - 12 Hour Days
Located in Baldwin, WI
Salary: 16.25 - 18.25
Day Shift: 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Night Shift: 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
*2-2-3 Schedule (2 days working, 2 days off, 3 days working, etc.)
Day Shift: $16.25/hour
Night Shift: $18.25/hour
Location: Baldwin, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Baldwin, WI company in search of an Production Operator. This is a production operator position, which entails utilizing established documentation, tools, quality and production concepts in accordance with established safety procedures. To process and package finished and WIP product, perform secondary operations functions, and other advanced functions, as required.
- Operate an injection molding machine and run production jobs.
- Duties include cleaning work area, trimming, inspecting and packaging parts as they are molded.
- Manual assembly and/or sorting of parts if required.
- Perform handling, packaging, and labeling functions to complete finished goods and WIP product.
- Evaluate product against existing standards, and record defective product on a nonconforming parts log.
- Able to compare visual samples to production parts.
- Complete production documentation.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Keep work area clean of debris.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous plastics manufacturing experience is desired.
- Basic communication and mathematical skills.
- Ability to understand a variety of instructions whether oral, written diagrams or visual samples to process acceptable finished goods and WIP product.
- Employee is required to sit, stand, walk, bend and occasionally lift or move up to fifty pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires frequent fast paced and repetitive motion.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, and Hearing.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Baldwin Plastics” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022