Located in Tacoma, WA
Salary: $33.46+/hr (DOE)
A Tacoma public health organization is searching for an experienced HR Generalist to assist with the COVID-19 response. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in staffing or high-volume recruitment. Previous experience recruiting clinical positions is preferred but not required. Duties will include:
- Hire, screen, and interview both clinical and non-clinical staff
- Help leads/supervisors develop KSA's and job descriptions and determine pay rate
- Manage a large temporary workforce
- Work with leads, supervisors, and ICS Leadership to plan and forecast people resources
- Handle staffing issues and conflicts as they arise and escalate employee relation issues to HR Unit Supervisor
- Advise on policies & procedures as well as implementation and enforcement of policy and procedures.
- Advise supervisors and leads on HR related matters.
- Help plan, project, and forecast staffing needs and offer solutions to staffing challenges.
- Work across branches to determine staffing needs and coordination of onboarding who can provide general administrative support to the HR Department including performing phone screen and interviews.
What we look for:
- The ideal candidate will have strong data entry and Excel skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good judgement, aware of anti-bias
- Ability to manage a large temporary workforce
- Can work in high demand/high pressure environment under tight timelines
- Ability to quickly shift focus and manage conflicting priorities
To apply, please fill out an online application.
This is a contract position through the end of December with the possibility of extension depending on need and performance.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
Express Office: Tacoma
5821 South Sprague Court
Tacoma, WA 98409