Assembly Cell Operator - $17.55/Hr
Located in Winona, MN
Assembly Cell Operator
- Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 4:15pm and Friday 7:00am - Noon
The primary responsibility for this position is the assembly of lighting fixtures from start to finish and packaging of products.
This local business produces LED lights that are computing, sensing, & network connected; they're driving the lighting industry's transformation to smart technology & we want you to be a part of it!
A typical day includes:
- Assembling lighting fixtures by reading/interpreting blueprints & utilizing basic hand & power tools
- Function as area material handler (moving materials & products)
- Understand, demonstrate, and maintain proficiency in electrical safety procedures
- General housekeeping as needed
- Lifting up to 50lbs as needed, standing for entire shift, stopping & bending
Skip the application process & click here to schedule your phone interview with us --> expresswinona.com/interview
Call our office at 507-457-3311 and ask to speak with an Employment Specialist for more information!
Express Office: Winona
1600 Gilmore Avenue
Winona, MN 55987