Located in Byron Center, MI
Technical Assembler Job Summary:
The third largest plastic parts manufacturer in the world is looking for a Technical Assembler for their 1st shift team. This is a highly innovative company with a passion for excellence.
Technical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Assemble tooling systems to specification by reading blueprints and Solidworks CAD drawings
- Use hand and power tools to assemble product
- Work at individual pace to assemble custom products accurately
- Communicate with team as needed
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; overtime as required
Technical Assembler Qualifications:
- Must be able to read/understand blueprints and CAD drawings
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Previous higher-level technical assembly experience is highly desired
- Excellent, verifiable work history
Location: Byron Center, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct-Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519