Located in Indianapolis, IN
Salary: up to $30 BOE
Shift: primarily day shift
Pay: up to $30/hr based on experience
Where: Near Eastside of Indianapolis
Evaluation Hire (company benefits upon hire)
- Plan, lay out and perform operations pertaining to installations, maintenance and repair a wide variety of electrical equipment and circuits used in various plant departments and office areas.
- Tear down equipment, determine extent of problem, repair or replace defective parts or wiring and reassemble. Repair or replace defective armatures, field coils.
- Make connections on shunt and compound wound DC motors, synchronous squirrel cages, and induction AC motors; obtain field data, make corrections. Install and wire motors for machine tools. Install circuits of single phase and three phase wiring, conduit outlets, junction boxes, switches, and relays as needed.
- Interpret, draw and maintain and file of schematics on various wiring installations. Make mechanical repairs on bearings or shaft trouble.
- Broad trade knowledge and fundamental principles of electricity
- Knowledge of simple mechanics, some machining methods
- At least 5 years previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be proficient in control wiring and trouble shooting
- Some PLC, VFD wiring and programming helpful
- Will be expected to assist in other areas as needed
Call or text 317-251-3608 to apply, OR
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical and Dental
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
- PerksAtWork access for discounts on 1000s of items
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to 100+ free courses on ExpressLearn
Express Office: Indianapolis (East)
5060 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220