Production Press Assistant- Swing
Located in Woodland, WA
We are seeking an Press Assistant for our client company in Cowlitz County, WA. Great work schedule of Monday- Friday! We are seeking individuals that the company can potentially hire full time.
This position will be working in a food grade production facility by assisting the Press Line Operator. Must be available for any shift; Day, Swing, or Graveyard
- Include assisting the press person in the set-up and wash up of the press
- Monitoring inks
- Cleaning the press and surrounding areas.
- Will be operating a forklift (company will certify)
- Ability to stand for an 8-12 hour shift
- Basic math skills and able to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be available for all shifts
- Seeking individuals that have the potential to be trained into a Press Operator.
WAGE: $15.30-16.05 depending on shift, wage will increase $0.50 upon sign off.
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text Jobs to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632