CNC Mill Set-Up Machinist
Located in Libertyville, IL
Plastics manufacturing company in Libertyville is seeking a CNC Mill Setup Machinist. This is an Evaluation Hire with first shift hours and a starting pay of $19-20+/hr based on experience. Great opportunity to work for a quality-driven machining department with state-of-the-art equipment and technology:
- Work for a company that has been expanding and improving their machining capabilities for the past 35 years to remain at the forefront of development.
- First Shift Hours - 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Pay starts at $19-$20+/hr based on experience.
- Weekly paychecks through Express.
- Benefits once hired on- medical, dental, accident insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays.
- To operate and setup CNC machines, drill presses, tapping heads, hand deburr, hand chamfer.
- Responsible for reading and understanding mechanical prints.
- Measure parts to verify that they are made to meet the print requirement using Calipers, Micrometers, Angle gages, Height gages, Surface finish meter.
- Must be able to setup CNC milling machines (Mazak, Fadal).
- Knowledge in 5th axis, Mastercam 3D, Solidworks, Gibbs, AutoCAD, etc. is a plus.
- Make edits to programs when required.
- Upload and download programs to machine from server.
- Follow ISO 9001 policy, procedures, and work instructions.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of CNC Machining & Setup Experience.
- Experience loading tools and making offsets.
- Blueprint Reading.
- Experience with manual inspection gauges, micrometers, calipers, gage pins, gage blocks.
- Experience Editing programs, preferably in MasterCam.
Email resume to email@example.com
Submit online application to www.expresspros.com to Libertyville location
Call Express 847-816-8422
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048