Located in Albany, NY
Salary: $950-1200 / week
We are currently seeking a motivated Maintenance Supervisor to hire in the Albany, NY area. The ideal candidate will be a team player and make sure jobs are done in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $950-1200 per week based on experience
Benefits for Maintenance Supervisor:
- Simple IRA with up to 3% company contribution
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Tasks for Maintenance Supervisor:
- Turn over apartments in a quick and timely manner (painting, cleaning, anything to make the apartment look new)
- Manage maintenance requests and prioritize work accordingly
- Respond to complaints in a timely manner
- Help with work as needed
- Drive company vehicle throughout work site
- Work includes bending, lifting, standing, and driving
- Supervise 3-4 Maintenance Workers under you
- Be available on call to report and deal with complaints
Qualifications for Maintenance Supervisor:
- 10 years of general maintenance experience
- 4 years of maintenance supervisor experience
- Familiar with appliance repair
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and general contracting experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Supervision or Managerial experience
Work Schedule for Maintenance Supervisor:
- Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:00PM
To APPLY please call 518-313-7829 or email a resume to Jobs.AlbanyNY@ExpressPros.com or click the APPLY button below.
Need help with your resume? Visit www.expresspros.com/JobGenius/Express
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. At Express Employment Professionals we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses, and much more.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, NYS, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office (Albany):
501 New Karner Rd
Albany, NY 12205
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205