General Labour - Wall Panel Production - Afternoon Shift
Located in Princeton, ON
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Our client is the premier construction manufacturer and supplier of light steel frame and they are GROWING. We are currently looking for FULL TIME candidates to join their team!!
You will be helping with reading and interpreting drawings to help assemble panels. You will be using hand and power tools and lifting up to and including 50 lbs.
Why Work For Us?:
- Paid on a weekly basis (Paid EVERY Friday)
- Vacation pay added to EVERY pay cheque
- Long term full time position with exciting opportunities to GROW with the company.
What Are You Responsible for?
- Reading and interpreting panel and structural steel drawings
- Prefabricating and fabricating interior and exterior wall panels
- Performing quality checks with completed wall panels and components
- Conforming with company safety regulations
- Process improvement: identifying minor ways the system can be simplified
- Working on the AFTERNOON shift (4pm to 2am)
Skills and Abilities:
- Post-Secondary diploma in a construction related discipline is an asset
- Previous work experience in Construction/Fabrication
- Ability to read and interpret panel drawings and structural steel drawings
- Ability effectively operate power tools
- Mathematical aptitude
- Willingness to learn
- Forward thinking
- Ability to lift upwards of 50 to 80 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Self-driven, positive attitude, willingness to excel
Wage: $18.00 per hour base rate + $1.00 per hour shift premium
Express Office: Brantford
325 West Street
Brantford, ON N3R 3V6