Located in Rainier, OR
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for an Shipping assembler worker in Columbia County.
Schedule Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembling and putting orders together for shipping.
- Pulling parts
- Banding and wrapping final shipments
- Palletizing Forks and other miscellaneous attachments or parts
- Reading a schedule to figure out Shop Orders and what attachments go with one another
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organization skills
- Self-directed and task oriented
- Ability to walk/stand/bend/kneel for 8 hour shifts
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs throughout shift
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text Jobs to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632