Building Maintenance (Permanent Opportunity) with Non-Automotive Electronics Manufacturer
Located in Sterling Heights, MI
Premier Electronic Systems Manufacturer located in the Sterling Heights area is seeking two Building Maintenance Technicians to join their growing team of maintenance professionals. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits offered upon direct hire and internal advancement opportunities available!
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors using industrial vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, and buffing machines.
- Sometimes, using ladders, dusts and washes walls, cleans ceilings, and dusts and polishes light fixtures. Washes and replaces blinds.
- Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates, and equipment to clean areas. May remove stains from surfaces such as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions.
- May also sweep walks, rake leaves, cut grass, remove snow, or perform other incidental seasonal tasks.
- Make basic repairs to building, furniture, etc.
- Track task completion through a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ year of Janitorial or Facilities Maintenance experience.
- Ability to read and understand directions written in English.
- Basic computer skills required.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- May be required to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds on-occasion.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Shift, Compensation, and Benefits:
- This is a full-time position with flexible scheduling offered:
- Start times vary between 5:00 am – 10:00 am and last for 8-10 hours, depending on the needs of production.
- May be required to work on the weekends depending on the needs of production.
- Pay: $15.00-$16.00/hour depending upon experience and qualifications
- Weekly paychecks
- Temperature controlled environment
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Company sponsored events and parties
- Contract to hire opportunity (90 calendar day evaluation period)
- Benefit’s offered upon direct hire:
- United HealthCare ChoicePlus Network with a low deductible and out of pocket maximum!
- 401k with company match
- Paid holiday, vacation and personal time
- Life insurance paid for by the company
This is a permanent opportunity with a non-automotive manufacturer. If you’re qualified and interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307