Field Technician for Pensacola
Located in Pensacola, FL
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Job Summary: Company in Pensacola is looking for a field technician who can do the following:
- Installation, preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment to include PC based computers, video surveillance equipment, network communications equipment, and/or radio equipment.
- Performs repair, removal, and replacement of equipment poles, cabinets, controllers, and other equipment, as needed; performs emergency repairs as needed;
- Completes reports, logs and performs shift-to-shift communications in accordance with established policies, procedures and local practices.
- Responds to corrective maintenance requests or alarms within an acceptable time frame.
- Diagnoses and repairs hardware, software, and system issues
- Reports technical status of system with accuracy and completeness.
- Restores equipment to operational status as quickly as possible.
- Maintenance of spare equipment and parts following guidelines set forth to do so.
- Module or PC Board swap out
- Isolation of faults in units or components
- Field test of units or components
- Electronic filing of work orders
- Assists with the training of less experienced technicians.
Location: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Pay: $$15 DOE
Schedule: Must have open availability
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must have a Clean Background – Fingerprint background check will be completed
- CDL A or CDL B would be a huge plus!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). An Associate degree in a related field from an accredited two or four-year college or university is preferred.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504