Customer Service Lead
Located in Waukegan, IL
Salary: up to $20/hr
Customer Service Team Lead
Customer Service Team Lead is needed for a growing customer service team in the northern Lake County area. This is a DIRECT HIRE opening paying up to $20/hr based on skills and experience. Qualified candidate will have at least 3 years of previous supervisory experience from a call center environment and have the ability to manage both processes and people. Casual and fast paced environment!
- Founded over 100 years ago
- A recognized leader in the $40 billion home décor industry - #1 or #2 brand in every channel
- Over 8,000 associates worldwide
- Corporate headquarters located in Madison WI
Benefits and Features
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k
Your role with the company:
- Coordinate daily workflow of direct reports / team: Monitor and administer various records and reports. Assist with direct order processing. Monitor team performance on established goals.
- Administrative and Reporting Duties: Respond to inquiries/correspondence from internal/external customers and/or suppliers. Monitor daily shifts, time and attendance. Maintain various forms/logs for direct reports in order to improve productivity.
- Quality / Productivity Assurance: Administer account policy / process for at least one major customer base. Audit orders for consistent quality. Coordinate necessary support for direct reports, to ensure timely customer satisfaction. Identify and appropriately communicate/assist in the resolution of product quality and service issues. Communicate opportunities to management with recommendations or solutions. Monitor CSR call process efficiency/quality . Represent Customer Service on quality /process improvement teams. Assist Supervisor with Performance Management processes.
- Coach / Mentor Direct Reports: Facilitate associate growth in teaming/soft skills. Communicate individual performance feedback to associate and supervisor to ensure goals are achieved. Assist associates with order entry/processing questions. Identifies and schedules training needs to aid associate in meeting job expectations and to further associate growth and development. Mentor direct reports to encourage process improvement.
- Leadership: Resolve customer issues that cannot be handled by CSR/Order Entry associate. Demonstrated ability to lead associates servicing at least one customer base.
- Back up responsibility to other leads and supervisors; other projects as needed.
- At least High School diploma; some college education is preferred
- At least 3 years of previous supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral, listening and approachable
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multi-task - organizes and prioritizes appropriately.
- Good personal computer skills - ie order management, database and other information retrieval systems. Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to coach and mentor direct reports.
- Good decision making and judgment
- Deliver effective presentations to individuals, small groups, peers and direct reports.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Email resume to email@example.com
Submit online application at www.expresspros.com to Libertyville location
Call or Text Express at 847-816-8422
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048