Utility Technician (Rotating Shift)
Located in Nevada, IA
Express Employment of Ames has partnered with a local Nevada, IA company currently seeking a Utility Operator to join their growing team! The main responsibilities in this role with be maintaining a continuous flow of quality energy for optimal plant operations.
Utility Operator Details:
- Located in Nevada, IA
- Full-time, long-term position
- Rotating day and night shift hours (1st and 3rd) with a 4-day work week, some "on call" responsibilities
- $18.00 per hour
- Entry level position with great advancement opportunities!
Utility Operator Duties:
- Controls energy systems and maintain steam pressure for plant operations
- Perform water treatment duties
- Monitor processes and equipment to ensure clean water
- Samples or tests processes and adjusts treatment processes
- General housekeeping and light maintenance
Utility Technician Requirements:
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Computer knowledge
- Must be comfortable working indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and able to lift up to 50lbs
Please apply now or contact Express Employment Professionals of Ames, IA for more information on this opportunity! Express also offers a $50.00 referral bonus! (Referral must work 100 hours, approximately 1 month).
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010