Customer Service Representative-Construction
Located in Grayslake, IL
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative is needed for a small-mid size growing company in the construction industry.
- Founded over 100 years ago and is a worldwide leader within the Construction Industry
- Over 13 locations nationwide and growing!
- Recently moved to a larger new facility
Benefits and Features:
- Benefits include Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Vision insurance, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance.
- Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Casual working environment
- Pay rate up to $20/hr based on experience
Your role within the company:
- Heavy order processing (at least 50/day), handling phone calls (around 100/day) and emails, and tracking freight.
- Ability to provide answers to questions about products, pricing and availability
- Follow up with customers regarding ETA of shipments
- Resolve customer issues
- Work closely with internal and external teams
- At least high school diploma / GED
- 4+ years of previous Customer Service B2B experience.
- Attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and some Excel. Previous CRM experience ideal
- Experience from the construction / manufacturing industry is strongly preferred
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048