Brake Press Operator
Located in Jacksonville, FL
Express Employment is looking for an experienced press brake operator to begin immediately.
Oversee daily setup and operation of Press Brake Machines within a production setting as outlined by engineering specifications and drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on Press Brake Machine
- Locate and load programs for each job
- Organize raw materials at each work-center for the day's production
- Ensure production schedule while meeting timelines as allocated by the scheduling department
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufacturer's machine recommendations
- Check parts per company and ISO standards
- Assist other CNC operators with their daily duties and help with operational issues to ensure smooth operation
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All customers and employees are required a mask when visiting front counter or in any common areas such as lunchroom and meeting rooms.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Press Brake Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
If you are interested, contact us at 904-644-7017 or at http://www.expresspros.com/jacksonvillewestfl.
Express Office: Jacksonville (West)
195 Blanding Boulevard
Orange Park, FL 32073