Customer Service Representative-Call Center
Located in Green Oaks, IL
Salary: up to $18/hour
Customer Service/Call Center-Second Shift
- Founded almost 20 years ago
- Leading direct to consumer brand within the medical supplies industry
- Recently relocated to a brand-new facility
Benefits and Features:
- Benefits include medical and dental, company-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401K (company match), FSA, flexible spending accounts, and generous PTO policies.
- Direct Hire paying up to $18/hr based on experience
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 12pm-9pm & Saturday, Sunday 11am-8pm
- Ability to work from home 3 days/week after training
Your role within the company:
- The Customer Service Rep is responsible for answering up to 75 calls daily and processing customer orders. This person’s accountabilities include accurate and timely entry of orders into the order management system, resolve customers issues, provide order updates, and answer questions related to products. Candidate is also responsible for responsible for responding to customer emails and live chat support.
- Previous experience with medical billing, call center or healthcare customer service.
- HS Diploma and some college education is desired
- A positive attitude is a must along with strong communication and computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented, convey trust and confidence on the phone, and be a good listener to better understand customer's needs. Empathetic in all conversations with customers.
- An ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, team environment, and be willing to assist others in any aspect of company operations.
- Strict requirements for top-notch general PC/Windows skills (including Word and advanced Excel), internet skills, Live Chat, and typing of at least 50 wpm.
- Previous experience with databases desired (Access, SQL)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus!
Why work for our client? They offer a Direct Hire opportunity within a close call center setting with excellent benefits, stability in a great career, and opportunity to work on a great team!
Email resume to email@example.com
Submit online app to www.expresspros.com to Libertyville location
Call Express at 847-816-8422
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048