Field Service Technician-Window/Door Installation
Located in Austin, TX
Our client in Spicewood specializes in high quality building materials for homes in Central Texas and surrounding areas. They are looking to adding employees at all skill level to join their team. This position requires the ability to deliver and install steel windows and doors systems. This is a full time, permanent position that will pay between $15-$25/hr. depending on experience level. The ideal candidate will have a passion for producing high quality work and enthusiastic about improving their craft.
This is a great place to work with excellent job stability and growth opportunity. More details about the position are below. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please reply to this post with a copy of your resume or work history.
- Several positions available including apprenticeship (non-installing) and Field Service Tech I & II.
- Install, deliver and glaze high end window and door systems with meticulous attention to detail
- Working outside in changing weather conditions
- Work Schedule is Monday-Thursday, 6am-4 pm with OT possible.
- 20% travel to cities outside of the Austin area, throughout Texas, that may require an overnight stay.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience (trim carpentry, cabinetry, weatherization) is required. Previous window/door installation or glazing experience is a big plus.
- Some heavy lifting of window and door supplies
- Be able to be trained in installing, glazing, repair, paint, and bondo.
- Occasionally operate company vehicle to and from project locations
- You are a craftsman and take pride in your work.
Express Office: Austin (Southwest)
2500 West William Cannon Drive
Austin, TX 78745