Material Handler - Night Shift
Located in Baldwin, WI
Salary: 18.25 - 20.25
Day Shift: 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
Night Shift: 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
*Work 3 days one week, 4 days the next. Every-other weekend off.
Pay: Day shift: $18.25/hr
Night shift: $20.25/hr
Location: Baldwin, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Baldwin, WI company in search of a Material Handler in medical injection molding. This company will require someone working in a clean-room environment (gowning up is required).
- Print and follow production schedule as a guideline to maintain resin supply levels and readiness in accordance with production requirements.
- Meet with Scheduler and/or Production Supervisor as needed to review production resin requirements.
- Utilize the MRP system for viewing requirements, printing work orders and labels and viewing the production schedule.
- Stage and prepare all consumable components as needed for upcoming production job requirements.
- Follow documented requirements to ensure proper drying times and temperatures for all resins.
- Maintain resin levels in dryers and other associated material handling devices, for jobs running in production.
- Maintain and control warehouse inventories of packaging, resins, WIP, and finished goods.
- Route all supplies and material to the production floor. Picks up and returns all supplies and materials at the end of a job.
- Maintain lot traceability for material, through all stages of use in accordance with documented requirements.
- Maintain readiness and cleanliness of dryers and other associated material handling devices.
- Notify MRB of any resin non-conformances that are noted, and place associated resin in quarantine location.
- Utilize scale to conduct part counts.
- Conduct material regrind operations accurately without contamination.
- Backs up shipping department, and backs up operators as needed, gives breaks on all production jobs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED required
- Post high school education and good math skills strongly desired
- Knowledge of engineering resins is desired
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of IQMRP desirable, computer experience required
- Able to drive forklift (certification is a plus)
- Ability to lift and handle up to 70 lbs.
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Materials-A” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022