Hygiene Utility Operator - Day + Night Shifts
Located in Baldwin, WI
Salary: 18.25 - 20.25
Day Shift: 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Monday through Wednesday OR 6:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Thursday through Saturday
Night Shift: 6:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m., Monday through Thursday
Day Shift: $18.25/hour
Night Shift: $20.25/hour
Location: Baldwin, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Baldwin, Wisconsin company in search of a Hygiene Utility Operator in medical injection molding. This company will require someone working in a clean-room environment (gowning up is required). Utility operator position, performing a variety of assembly operations, quality checks, and material staging activities. This will involve repetitive and rigorous physical activity that will be required to meet a 50 second cycle time at each operator station. The use of semi-automatic assembly equipment will be required to manufacture the finished product. This person will be cross trained to complete each of the following:
- Operate an injection molding / assembly cell and run production jobs at standard rate (50 seconds / part).
- Perform secondary operations with specific instructions using a variety of tools.
- Duties include cleaning work area, inspecting parts with high attention to cosmetic requirements, and packaging parts throughout the assembly operations.
- Semi-automated manual assembly and/or sorting of parts if required.
- Use and follow written workmanship standards and/or visual standards, to process and package product that meets established guidelines.
- Perform handling, packaging, and labeling functions to complete finished goods.
- Evaluate product against existing standards, and record defective product on computerized log.
- Able to compare visual samples to production parts.
- Able to read and understand packaging and quality notes on computerized work instructions.
- Complete production documentation.
- Support and comply with all ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 Policies, Procedures, SOP’s, Work Instructions as they apply to the job classification or specifically assigned job and complete as directed all required training related to these standards.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and Company Policy.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Keep work area clean of debris.
- All other duties as assigned by lead or VSM.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous plastics manufacturing experience is desired.
- Basic communication, mathematical, and computer skills (be able to pull up documents specific to their current assembly operation).
- Ability to understand a variety of instructions whether oral, written diagrams or visual samples to process acceptable finished goods.
- Employee is required to stand during all assembly operations, walk, bend and occasionally lift, or move up to fifty pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires constant fast paced, repetitive motion, and rigorous assembly functions.
- To perform this position function successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Hygiene-A” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022